Liability and Asset Risk Management, Patient Safety, Environment of Care
After working in countless health care facilities, we have fine tuned and produced a Life Safety Barrier Management Program that is manufacturer neutral, and finally gives you a comprehensive program that takes control, from Architectural Design on new projects, down to the smallest renovation work taking place in your facility. This program includes facility specifications, complete documentation, training for in-house personnel, ceiling penetration permits, and ongoing barrier management, to ensure you are prepared for TJC, DNV, HFAP, CMS, or the next Local, State, or Federal Inspection.
New Construction and Renovation Services
- Inspection, consultation, and survey services to help you identify areas that need improvement and that are presently not in compliance. Consultation services can include specification and submittal review, as well as, pre-construction design.
- Inspection of existing fire/smoke rated walls to ensure firestop compliance.
- Installation of passive firestopping on new projects and renovations.
- Acoustical and Smoke sealing in joints and around penetrations.
- Label all penetrations with the UL System or Engineering Judgment that we installed.
- Stencil walls that are either fire or smoke rated.
Midwest Firestop Inc., offers small volume fireproof patching. We specialize in minor deficiency repair in existing buildings. From repairing areas where a new beam clamp has been added, to repairing areas where existing fireproofing has fallen or been scraped off, call us today for these deficiency repairs. Midwest Firestop, Inc. has partnered with a leading fireproof patch manufacturer that can repair most small areas requiring up to a 3-hour fire rating on structural steel.
Because our preferred product doesn’t require pumps and extensive equipment, we can provide you with a affordable alternative to aid you in code compliance.