About Midwest Firestop
To be the premier firestop specialty contractor in each region we have a presence, by:
- Advancing our industry through technology and education,
- Empowering our employees to help them become all that God intended them to be,
- Investing in our customers to identify and meet the needs of their organization,
- Ownership in the communities we touch,
- Ultimately honoring God through uncompromising integrity.
- Saving lives through passive firestop installation, barrier management, and inspection services.
Who We Are
- We are members in good standing of the ISHE – Indiana Society of Healthcare Engineers and VSHE – Virginia Society of Healthcare Engineers.
- We are a Hilti Accredited Firestop Specialty Contractor (HAFSC).
- We have been Fit II Trained with Specified Technologies, Inc.
- Manufacturer trained and accredited by 3M.
- Manufacturer trained and accredited by Unique Firestop Products, Inc.
- Manufacturer trained and accredited by Tremco, Inc.
- We are Small, Women and Minority certified through the Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity.
- We are certified through V3 – Virginia Values Veterans.